21 Blogs with Instructions for Spring Nail DesignsApril 11, 2013 | in Housekeeping
Celebrate spring by painting your nails using the latest trends, colors and patterns. These 21 blog entries will show you either with pictures or with videos how to achieve these new and trendy nail art designs. One of the trends is nail stickers, which are so simple that even a beginner should have successful results. Others are more challenging, but when broken down step-by-step by these bloggers most people shouldn’t have any trouble achieving them. Remember, it’s only nail polish, and if you mess up you can just remove it and start again.
Spring trends include creating a “feature” nail, much like you would in your home when you paint an accent wall a different color than the other three walls. This trend works well for those that are busy because you can leave the rest of your nails a solid color and spend time creating one mini work of art instead of five. Other spring trends are florals or stripes. One fun new element for spring is scented nail polish! Try one of these seven spring trends on your nails today.
- [Tutorial Nail Design] – Marc Jacobs Spring 2013 Inspired Nails Black and white nails in various designs are shown on this post.
- Spring Fruit Nail Design (A Tutorial by Cercalicious) This tutorial uses fruit nail stickers, which would make this design perfect for young girls.
- Super Sweet Spring & Easter Inspired Nail Art Tutorials Enjoy six different designs on this blog post.
- Spring Flowers Nail Design Tutorial Try this easy to do flower design on your nails.
- Spring. Time. Nail. Art. Tutorial If you have the right tools, this design could be simple for a beginner to pull off professional looking results.
- Spring Inspired Nail-Art: Step-by-Step Tutorial Informative pictures and directions are featured on this blog entry.
- Spring Nail Art Tutorial Make tree branches with flowers on your nails with this tutorial.
With every season comes a new pallet of colors to choose from. Take a look at the colors used in these tutorials. Bright colors are on trend for spring, so feel free to mix and match by painting each nail a different color.
- Easy Spring Colorblocking Nail Tutorial—Manicure Basics Learn how to create a stair step effect on your nails with colors.
- Bright Spring Nail Tutorial: A Diagonal Twist to a Traditional French Manicure… The colors on this tutorial are bright and springy.
- Spring Nail Art Designs and Colors Check out the spring colors for this year and learn to use one doing a ‘bow mani.’
- Watch—Jinsoon Video Nail Art Tutorial (V Manicure) See the new spring colors from Jinsoon and then watch the video where she shows you how to use two of those colors to create the V manicure.
- 10 Spring Nail Trends for 2013 See the color trends for this spring and read the instructions for how to achieve all the looks.
- Simple Bright Green Tribal Nail Art Tutorial Enjoy this bright green color that’s popular this spring with an interesting pattern.
- Colors and Flowers—Holi and Spring Inspired Nail Art Take a look at the colors of the season done in an elaborate floral design with a video tutorial to watch.
There are so many patterns for spring, the biggest of which is floral. Spring is the time when flowers bloom outside, so why not create a few blooms on your nails as well? Stripes, checks, polka dots and even needlepoint patterns are on trend for 2013. Try one or try them all and just have fun!
- Target Spring Beauty: Floral Nail Art Tutorial As the flowers start to bloom outside you can create the same floral look on your nails.
- How-to: Spring Florals Nail Art A different take on the floral pattern can be found on this blog article.
- Nail Files: Striped Nail Tutorial Stripes are a huge trend this year, so check out this tutorial to learn how to do it.
- Nail it! How-To One of the popular patterns for spring is ombre, and with this tutorial you can learn how to pull off this complicated looking pattern with ease.
- Mismatch Pattern Nail Art Tutorial Another trend is to create different patterns on each nail or to create one nail that is different.
- Needle Point Nails Using a fine brush, you can create X’s that mimic the needlepoint and create a pattern on a nail or two.
- Spring Nail Tutorial Watch this quick video to learn how to paint a few flowers on stems on your nails for a springy look.
Comments are closed.
Search for Housekeepers
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012