24 Blogs Sharing Refreshing Cold Coffee Recipes to Enjoy this SummerJuly 2, 2013 | in Housekeeping
Once the weather starts warming up, downing a cup of hot coffee first thing in the morning starts to sound less appealing. Giving up your morning jolt of caffeine, however, is likely out of the question, which is why cold coffee recipes are the perfect way to marry your cup of caffeine with the hot weather. From iced coffee to coffee-inspired desserts, there’s a recipe twist on the traditional hot cup of Joe for everyone, which you’ll find in the following 24 blog posts.
While many people think of iced coffee as being a strongly brewed cup poured over ice, iced coffee is actually much more complex than that. There’s an art to brewing coffee for cold coffee drinks, and when done incorrectly you’ll end up with nothing more than cold, watered down coffee. To achieve coffeehouse iced coffee, you first must learn how to cold brew coffee and add it to a glass of ice flavored with your favorite syrup. Check out these eight blog articles to find different iced coffee recipes.
- DIY: Iced Coffee This simple recipe uses a coffee concentrate that’s perfect for keeping in the refrigerator anytime you need a quick pick-me-up.
- How to Make Perfect Iced Coffee at Home Recipes Once you’ve brewed coffee and allowed it to chill, pour it over ice and add in some special flavorings from an iced coffee treat.
- 8 Crazy Delicious Ice Coffee Recipes Using regular ice cubes can water your coffee down, however, making coffee ice cubes can help you avoid that.
- Puro Coffee & Almond Ice Coffee Recipe If you are interested in fair trade coffee, this recipe, which calls for both fair trade coffee and almond milk instead of cow’s milk, might be just what you’re looking for!
- Raspberry Malt Iced Coffee Recipe—Summertime Pick Me Up! If you like your iced coffee to double as a dessert, this recipe might fit the bill.
- Iced Coffee Recipe: Cold Brew is Even Easier That You Thought Learn how to use a French press to make cold brew coffee to drink over ice, with a bonus video recipe.
- Caramel Iced Dream (New Iced Coffee Drink Recipe) Try this dessert coffee at your next dinner party for a sweet ending to your meal.
- Coffeehouse Iced Coffee at Home The trick to a delicious iced coffee is cold brewing the coffee instead of using strong hot brewed coffee.
Iced coffee is good, but blended frozen coffee is even better for people who love sweet treats. These eight blogs share a variety of recipes that use coffee in various frozen drink recipes, allowing you to whip up the perfect cold treat.
- The Ultimate Summer Treat: Frozen Thai Iced Coffee This frozen drink combines the kick of coffee with the flavor of Thai tea.
- Frozen Coffee Granita Recipe: Made Quick and Easy with the Keurig Mix up this recipe, put it in the freezer and once it’s partially frozen you can scrape it with a fork to start forming the ice crystals for the granita.
- Blended Frozen Drink Recipes for Summer! This post is full of several recipes for blended frozen coffee drinks.
- Make Your Own Monday: Homemade Frozen Coffee Frapps! Looking for coffee just like the kind at the coffee shop? This recipe will save you money while giving you the coffee shop taste.
- Divinely Delicious Coffee Drink Recipes Find several recipes for various flavored frozen coffee drinks, like s’mores and dulce de leche.
- Jenny’s Snickers Frozen Coffee Bliss This recipe is similar to a milkshake with coffee in it, and has several ingredients that are reminiscent of a candy bar.
- From the Blender: ‘Frozen Monkey’ Coffee Chocolate Banana Smoothie Try this tasty blended drink that mixes bananas, coffee and chocolate.
- Iced Coffee Frappe Mix together several ingredients and freeze them in an ice cube tray before you blend them for this iced coffee frappe.
Coffee isn’t just for first thing in the morning or an afternoon pick-me-up, it’s also the perfect addition to desserts. When added to chocolate, cold coffee can enhance the chocolate flavor, and when drizzled over cake it can make the cake moister. To find more ways to incorporate coffee into your desserts, go through the following eight blog posts.
- Mocha Latte Frozen Yogurt If you like coffee and frozen yogurt, you will love this recipe for homemade mocha latte flavored frozen yogurt.
- Vietnamese Coffee Jelly Dessert… Easy This cool coffee gelatin is served with ice cream or heavy cream.
- The Proof is in the Pudding There’s a delicious recipe for coffee fluff with chocolate flakes on this blog post.
- Coffee Desserts Are a Perfect Pick-Me-Up Desserts like coffee crème brulee or coffee brownie are the perfect way to end the night.
- Best Coffee Ice Cream Ever from Tasty Eats at Home Chill out with a yummy scoop of coffee flavored ice cream.
- Irish Coffee Pudding Complete with Irish whiskey, this smooth pudding works well as an after dinner dessert.
- Italian Tiramisu Recipe with Italian Roast Coffee Probably the most notable Italian dessert, Tiramisu literally means “pick me up” due to the coffee in it.
- Coffee, Almond & Chocolate Dessert Cakes The cakes in this layered dessert are dowsed with coffee simple syrup to give them a kick.
Comments are closed.
Search for Housekeepers
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012