24 Blogs that Will Help You Find Hidden Storage Solutions in Your HomeAugust 6, 2013 | in Housekeeping
Storage space is something that most people covet, and something that there never seems to be enough of. Unfortunately, you can’t just expand rooms to create space where this none. In order to create more storage space in rooms, sometimes you have to get a little creative. These 24 blog entries are full of different ideas for maximizing the space you have so that storage space is at a premium. With a little help, you’ll never be searching for extra storage space again.
In Your Bathroom
Bathrooms by their nature are inherently small, but there are ways you can increase your storage space in these rooms. Adding a medicine cabinet to the wall and fixing a shelf above the door are two easy ways you can create new space to store different items. For more bathroom storage ideas, take a look at these six blog posts.
- Finding Hidden Storage Under Your Bathroom Sink Underneath your bathroom sink is storage space that is prime for the taking. Take a look at this post for ways you can capitalize on this underutilized space.
- 5 Ways to Utilize Hidden Space in Your Bathroom You can create more storage space in your bathroom with some easy installation techniques and the help of this post.
- Smart Storage Lessons: 10 Ideas from Small Spaces If you have room, sometimes you need to do nothing more than add a piece of furniture to your bathroom to get more storage.
- 3 Clever Storage Rules for Small Bathrooms Adding a long shelf over your door will give you space to store linens and other supplies.
- A Secret Bath Storage Cabinet To utilize every inch of your bathroom, create a storage cabinet at the end of a tub or in front of it.
- Bathroom Storage: Ideas That are Functional & Fabulous Vertical space is traditionally underutilized, but by hanging shelves you can take advantage of it.
In Your Kitchen
When it comes to odds and ends, the kitchen is the place where most end up. From rarely used cooking utensils to junk drawers stacked with stuff, this space is usually the most disorganized – even if you can’t tell from the surface! For ideas on how you can organize this space and create more storage solutions, check out these six blog articles.
- How to Add More Storage Space To make sure that items don’t get pushed to the back of the cabinet, you can add pull out racks underneath your kitchen sink.
- Storage Walls—the Space-Saving Workhorses of Design A wall of storage cabinets can function as the perfect pantry, and can help you save space and create extra storage.
- Kitchen, Hidden Kitchen for Small Space Home Hidden kitchen space is sometimes your best bet; to create this you can install a pull out closet that disappears into the wall when not in use.
- Finding Hidden Storage in Your Kitchen Pantry To find things in the back of the cupboard more easily, install a lazy Susan or some other revolving or pull-out storage unit.
- How to Find Hidden Storage in Your Kitchen Cabinets When it comes to storing smaller items, you may want to consider installing narrow shelves on doors.
- Hidden Kitchen Storage For extra hidden kitchen storage, think about adding pocket cabinetry, which disappears into the wall.
Under Your Stairs
The space under the stairs is rarely utilized to its fullest extent, however, it’s the perfect place for extra storage solutions. These six blog entries share how you can turn this neglected space into a reading nook, storage room or a secret hiding place in case of emergencies.
- The Hidden Storage Create pull-out drawers for each of your stair risers to create more space.
- Hidden Storage Space In Your Home Adding book shelves around the stairs and along the wall will help you utilize vertical space.
- Secret Storage Under the Stairs Looking for secret storage solutions for under the stairs? Look no further than this post!
- 10 Modern Under Stair Storage Solutions to Spruce Up Your Home From pull out drawers to shelves, there are many storage ideas on this post for that area under the stairs.
- Great Ideas: Tapping into the Hidden Storage Space in Your Home You can create a reading nook under the stairs with the help of this post.
- The Beauty of Under Stair Storage Tap into the space under your stairs by adding a small door in the wall.
In Your Walls
The walls in your house are ripe for modification when it comes to creating more storage space. For example, adding a hidden bed to a wall in your office can create the perfect space for out of town guests. For more hidden wall storage ideas, look at these six blog posts.
- Saving Space with Arizona Hidden Beds, Wall Beds, and Storage Beds For years beds that folded away were called Murphy beds, and they are the perfect way to create additional space for house guests.
- Hidden Wall Outlet Safe This safe, which looks like a typical electrical outlet to the naked eye, disappears into the wall and creates a perfect secret hiding space.
- Reader Space: Secret Storage By creating a rolling pocket cabinet, this blogger was able to make the storage space next to her refrigerator look like a wall.
- Finding Storage Inside the Walls You can create a niche by cutting a hole in the wall and framing it out.
- Find Your Niche: Extra Storage Space Hides Behind the Walls of Your Home Check out this table and chairs that fold away into the walls when they aren’t in use.
- In Wall Medicine Cabinets for Easy Storage To create more storage without using floor space, cut a hole in the wall and insert the medicine cabinet.
Comments are closed.
Search for Housekeepers
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012