30 Blogs with Creative Ways to Serve Roasted ChickenJuly 29, 2013 | in Housekeeping
Roasted chicken, whether prepared at home or bought at the grocery store, is the perfect addition to almost any savory dish. From appetizers to casseroles, this versatile poultry is a great way to beef up a dish with some extra protein. These 30 blog entries will give you recipes that will have you whipping up chicken dishes in no time flat, whether you are having last minute guests, making lunch for your spouse or getting dinner on the table on a busy weeknight.
There’s no shame in taking a little help from the super market when you are putting appetizers together for a party or last minute dinner guests. Rotisserie chicken is usually a safe bet because most people like it, it’s a healthy option and it’s incredibly versatile. These six blog articles will describe how to make tasty appetizers that are perfect for any get together.
- Chicken Fajita Quesadillas
- Veggie Pizza and Buffalo Chicken Salad Wonton Cup Appetizers
- 6 Delicious Summer Appetizers
- Baked Chicken and Cheese Taquitos
- Chicken Spread Recipe with Sage, Smoke and Almonds
- Chicken Quesadilla Pinwheels
Casseroles usually make good weeknight meals because they typically only takes a few minutes to throw together the ingredients and toss in the oven to bake, allowing you to spend quality time with your partner or family instead of slaving away in the kitchen all evening. Round out the meal with a tossed salad and you’re ready to eat! For some tasty casserole recipes that feature roasted chicken, take a look at these six blog posts.
- Skinny Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- Rotisserie Chicken/Cauliflower/Broccoli Bake
- Spinach Chicken Penne Bake
- A Fast and Easy Chicken Casserole the Whole Family will Enjoy
- Chicken Dorito Casserole from Bev Cooks
- Homemade Chicken & Veggie Mac n’ Cheese Casserole
From packed lunches to meals on the go, chicken salads, wraps and sandwiches are perfect make-and-take options. Using roasted chicken allows you to get in a hefty dose of protein and is a tasty substitution to the usual deli meat. These six blog entries detail how you can put together lunch in minutes.
- Delicious Ideas for a Busy Week
- Buffalo Chicken Salad Sandwiches Recipe
- Pack a Picnic: Tarragon & Grape French Chicken Salad
- Lunch Box: Ranch Dressing Rotisserie Chicken with Avocado Wraps
- Your Secret Ingredient Lunch Box Learning: Rotisserie Chicken
- Back-to-School Week: School Lunchbox Ideas!
When it comes to comfort foods, there’s not much that beats a hearty bowl of soup. From a steaming bowl of chicken noodle soup when you’re sick to a warm and filling chicken pot pie on a cold winter day, these six blog articles are full of chicken soup recipes that will have you salivating.
- Rotisserie and Barley Soup
- Tastiest Fastest Chicken-iest Mexican Soup, Tweaked
- Chicken Tortilla Soup: The Best Ever Recipe for It
- Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Soup—Fast, Easy, & Delicious!
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- Recipes for Free: Rotisserie Chicken, Lentil & Vegetable Soup
Roasted chicken, while delicious, tends to take a while to make. Rotisserie chicken bought at the grocery store is an easy way to pull together an entrée featuring roasted chicken without going through the hassle of roasting it yourself on a busy night. These six blog entries are packed with chicken entrees that the whole family is sure to enjoy. Whether it’s pasta you’re craving or a crisp, fresh salad, you’ll find the recipe here.
- Cold Chicken Satay Noodles
- Butterfly Salad: Fresh Broccoli, Cucumber, Pasta, and Rotisserie Chicken
- Crockpot Chicken and Vegetable Alfredo Lasagna
- Creamy Chicken Pasta
- Chicken Potpie Empanadas
- Rotisserie Chicken Enchiladas
Comments are closed.
Search for Housekeepers
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012