30 Blogs with the Best Tips for Removing Stains from Kids ClothesJanuary 1, 2013 | in Housekeeping
Kids are always getting stains on their clothes and often it’s a mystery as to what the stain is. When you can pinpoint what made the mess, getting it out is a whole lot easier. These 30 blogs have all sorts of methods for removing stains.
Probably one of the most common stains a kid can get is a food stain. Non-greasy food stains, like chocolate or grape juice are tough to get out. Check out these five blog entries to find out what you should do if you have a non-grease related food stain.
- The Best Stain Removal Tip You Need to Know
- Removing Grape Juice Stains on Clothing
- Tips for Getting Ketchup Stains Out of Clothing
- How to Get Chocolate Stains Out
- 7 Laundry Stain Removal Tips for Families with Children
Bodily Fluid Stains
Little Billy just got hit in the nose with a ball and now blood is gushing all over his shirt. Can you get it out? Blood is a tough stain to get out, but others are tougher. The quicker you act the better off you are. Check out these five blog entries for tips on cleaning bodily fluid stains.
- Dr. Beckmann Products
- Coke Gets the Blood Stains Out
- How to Get Blood Out of Clothes
- Pro Tip: Getting Poop Stains Out of Infant One Pieces
- How to Get Urine Smell Out of Clothes
If you have an athlete in the house or just a kid that likes to play outside a lot you have probably seen your share of grass stains. The commercials will all tell you that the detergent alone will get them out, but often that doesn’t happen. Here are five bloggers that know a thing or two about grass stains.
- How to Get Out Grass Stains
- How to Remove Grass Stains from Clothes
- Grass Stain Remover. Who Knew?
- How to Remove Stains from Kids’ Clothes Infographic
- Removing Grass Stains: How to Remove Grass Stains
Greasy food stains are pretty common for kids and adults alike, food drips and then you wipe it and you think you got it, only to find a greasy stain later. Take a look at these five blog posts for tips on dealing with the stubborn grease stain.
- How to Get Oily Stains Out…
- How to Grease Stains Out of Clothes
- Removing Greasy or Oily Stains from Clothing
- How to Naturally (Try to) Get Grease Stains Out of Laundry
- How to Remove Stubborn Grease Stains
Do you have a young artist in your midst? Paint of all types is often difficult to get out of clothes even when it says, “washable.” Here are five blog entries to help you get the paint stains out of your kids’ clothes.
- Getting Rid of Paint Spills, Stains, and Those Greasy Oil Pastels
- How to Get Paint Stains Out of My Jacket?
- How to Get Paint Out of Clothes
- How to Clean Paint Stains off of Clothing
- How to Remove Face Paint from Clothing
As your child gets older they will sweat more and more and it will be harder to remove the sweat stains from their clothes. If you have a child that is an athlete you might want to check out these five blog posts to find out what the best way to remove sweat stains from your kids’ clothes is.
- 9 DIY Ways to Remove Sweat Stains from Clothes
- Tuesday Tips: Get Sweat Stains Off with Aspirin
- Removing Sweat Stains
- How to Remove Sweat from Clothes
- How to Get Sweat Stains Out of White Clothes
Comments are closed.
Search for Housekeepers
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012